Olive Garden, founded back in 1982 from Orlando Florida have grown the franchise into a huge Italian themed restaurants, being the biggest Italian chain in the nation. One of the things their know for are their very generous portions of endless soup and salad, prior to even starting your wide variety of entrees.
Olive Garden gives you the flexibility to get a range of gift card options, for personal use, holiday and seasonal, corporate and business, or even a combination of sorts including dining and movies. Today Olive Garden brings you all this in a very convenient digital way in allowing you to send any of these options electronically by email.
How To Check Olive Garden Gift Card Balance?
- 1 How To Check Olive Garden Gift Card Balance?
- 2 How To Send an Olive Garden E-Gift Card Digitally?
- 3 How Do I Check Status Of My Gift Card Order?
- 4 Can Any Lost or Stolen Gift Cards Ever Be Replaced?
- 5 Do Olive Garden Gift Cards Ever Expire Or Have Any Maintenance Fees?
There are several ways you can check your balance.
Olive Garden Balance Check Online:
In order to check balance of Olive Garden online you can follow the steps given below.
- Go to Olive Garden associated site for their gift card balances here.
- Enter 16 digit card number into the given box, also indicate by checking off that you are not a robot.
- Click on tab of “Submit”.
- You will be able to get information about current balance in your gift card.
Access Olive Garden Balance Check At Restaurants:
If you want to check your balance at stores and restaurants just follow the below given instructions.
- Go to this Link.
- Enter city name and state or zip code into the given field.
- You have to pick up type of store from given options.
- Now click on option of “Search” to find nearby store.
- Visit the store and check balance of your gift card by the help of card machine.
Performing a Balance Check Through The Customer Help Line:
If you want to know about the Olive Garden gift card balance on the phone you can follow the below guidelines.
- Make a call at 877-500-9706 for 24/7 automated balance inquiry.
- You also have an option for direct customer service agent at 800-642-7336 opt 1 M-F 9a-6p Eastern.
- Provide them your gift card number
- Operator or the automated line should provide you with your current balance in seconds.
How To Send an Olive Garden E-Gift Card Digitally?
- Go to the Olive Garden gift card page.
- In the first step choose your gift card design from the given options.
- In the next step you have to select card value or enter amount as required.
- Enter recipient’s name and email id and re-enter it for conformation.
- Type your name and email id into the given space.
- Now click on the option of “Add to cart” to proceed further.
- After Within Few Minutes Your Card Will Be Sent.
How Do I Check Status Of My Gift Card Order?
Need help? For individual gift card orders, contact us at 1-800-248-4935, Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm ET,excluding holidays. For Bulk orders call 1-800-642-7336, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm ET.
Can Any Lost or Stolen Gift Cards Ever Be Replaced?
Presently the Olive Garden gift card has no monetary replacement value if stolen or lost. But there is a possibility of replacing the gift card. You have to submit proof of purchase so company can investigate your card history and work towards replacing of gift card.
Do Olive Garden Gift Cards Ever Expire Or Have Any Maintenance Fees?
No, Olive Garden gift cards do not presently expire and they do not have any type of maintenance or admin fees. This makes these eating out gift cards the perfect all year round dining experience and choice for personal and corporate gifts. Of course you may not be a pasta fan. In which case you might want to try a more simpler American fast food chain like McDonalds Gift Card instead as they also have gift cards in much the same style as Olive Garden does.